Efficient Data Management with Airtable – FULL
Integrate a digital tool into your daily work routine and simplify your day-to-day project management.
Training offered in French only
Prior Registration Required (deadline: November 11)
This training program was developed for the RQD by Mickaël Spinnhirny. It aims to familiarize participants with the functions of Airtable, a collaborative data organization platform. By the end of your training, you will be able to create and manage your own personalized database.
Airtable is a multifaceted platform that offers many client relation management and project management possibilities. All the possibilities offered will also be explored in order to meet your specific needs.
- To identify your needs and your data management strategy.
- To understand and effectively use interface features.
- To define and organize your data structure.
- To create and manage your own customized database.
- To master different types of data and share them with your team on the Web.
Course Outline (subject to change)
1. Define your needs: contact management, project monitoring, time management, sales, accounting, etc.
2. List and organize your data.
3. Platform features:
3.1 Contact cards.
3.3 Forms and document creation (newsletter, invoices, contracts, etc.).
3.4 Statistics and data analysis.
3.5 Automation of functions and extensions available.
4. Best practices in data management and pitfalls to avoid.
A meeting with one of the instructors will be offered to apply the concepts learned with the group to your own specific challenges.
Who should attend this training?
Artists, cultural workers, and managers in dance creation, production and promotion, as well as teachers and instructors.
- Part I: Thursday, November 18, 2021, from 1 to 3 pm
- Part II: Thursday, January 13, 2022, from 1 to 3 pm
- Individual Support: between January 14 and February 28, 2022
Important: You must be available for the two (2) group training sessions and plan, in between, to work on creating your website.
- Mickaël Spinnhirny (in French) pursued a career as a dancer before turning his attention to communications and development/support practices for artists and cultural organizations. He founded his own agency in 2017 in order to support creators and raise the profile of modern dance. He is well aware of the challenges faced by creators and offers training solutions as well as development, management, and communications services to help deal with them.
- Fill out our registration form by November 10.
- Shortly after submitting your form, you will receive two emails: one from Services Québec asking you to complete your participant form, and the other from the RQD inviting you to make your payment via Interac e-transfer.
- Once you have completed your participant form and made your payment, you will receive the Zoom link to participate in the training.
This training program is offered by the Regroupement québécois de la danse thanks to financial support from the government of Quebec and from Compétence Culture, the sectoral workforce committee responsible for culture.