Dancer Training Support Program
The RQD Dancer Training Support Program has been helping dancers defray part of the cost of their regular training since 1994. Whether you are in a rehearsal period, a performance period, currently unemployed, the program offers direct financial assistance paid on presentation of your receipts.
- Check your eligibility
Consult the terms and conditions of the Dancer Training Support Program.
- Make sure you are already a member of the RQD
In order to benefit from the Dancer Training Support Program, you must be a member of the RQD. Act now to become a member or renew your membership.
Join the RQD
Please complete the form below. Attention: The form must be completed every year in order to benefit from the program.
Submit an application for the Dancer Training Support Program
- Apply for reimbursements
Complete the online claim form and send us a copy of your receipts by email, before the following dates:
- Friday, August 23, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Friday, September 20, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Friday, October 18, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Friday, November 15, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Friday, December 13, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Friday, January 24, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- Friday, March 20, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- Friday, April 17, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- Friday, May 15, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Contact Diana Catalina Cardenas at 514 849-4003, extension 224.
Since January 2006, dancers receiving support under the Dancer Training Support Program are protected by the CNESST in case of an injury or accident that occurs during supervised training not governed by a work contract.
The terms and conditions of this agreement are set out under the Regulation respecting the implementation of the Agreement on the professional dance training program.
Please make sure that you complete the Event Report attached to your file. Your application will be handled in strict confidentiality.
To know the procedure to follow in case of accident, consult our health and safety resources.