Drawing up an accurate, realistic creation/production/presentation budget
9:30AM to 12:30PM
$20 - (real rate: $260)
Finally take control of the financial parameters of your projects and never be afraid of numbers again!
Prior registration required (deadline: January 31)
Training offered in French only
During this group training workshop, become familiar with the methods and tools for estimating your project costs and for your budget follow-up. Acquire basic notions of financial management and put them into practice by drawing up a budget for creation, production, and presentation. On your own or in a team, with support from the workshop leader, learn to identify, estimate, andcontrol your revenues and expenses, particularly when writing grant applications.
- To better foresee costs associated with the management of an artistic project.
- To identify sources of revenues and expenses.
- To establish the parameters of a creation, production or presentation project.
- To estimate the revenues and expenses from the project.
- To control the revenues and expenses.
- To respect the financial parameters of the project.
Take advantage of a minimum of one (1) hour of personalized accompaniment with the instructor after the training session.
- Part I : Thursday, February 3, 2022, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Part II : Friday, February 4, 2022, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Personalized accompaniment: from February 5 to March 4, 2022.
Holder of a B.A. in business administration, Lydie Revez was responsible for promotion at Tangente for seven years and was the administrative director of Cas Public for 12 years. She is now co-director of Agence Mickaël Spinnhirny. Lydie is also in charge of administration for Système D, is the administrative director of Destins Croisés, and the financial manager of Springboard Danse Montréal.
- Fill out our registration form no later than January 31.
- Fill out your Services Québec Participant form and make your payment.
- Once you have completed your participant form and made your payment, you will receive the Zoom link to participate in the training.
This training program is offered by the Regroupement québécois de la danse thanks to financial support from the government of Quebec and from Compétence Culture, the sectoral workforce committee responsible for culture.