Let us support each other.
Take advantage of the solidary fees offered to you this year by the RQD and join in large numbers in order to strengthen our collective power to sustain dance.
The RQD is you.
Your network. Your voice. Your strength.
Some of 2019-2020 Highlights
- Total mobilization in order to support the dance professionals during the COVID-19 crisis and to defend their interests
- Movements towards a federal cultural policy and an increase in the provincial culture budget
- Movements towards an equal pay in the dance sector
- Harassment and Other Violence in Dance Prevention Kit (French only)
- Publication of the graphic story Dance doesn’t mean putting up with everything!
- $10 000 grant for the 6th Dancer Prize of the Prix de la danse de Montréal
- Intercultural meetings and partnerships for better inclusion
- First online training developed with La danse sur les routes du Québec