1:00PM to 3:30PM
Voir dans la description / See in description
(version française ci-bas)
A two-part intensive for committed movers of all styles and aesthetics. The WIPSHOP is an interpersonal context to develop your solo improvisation/freestyle dance practice. The WIPSHOP will provide a framework informed by Lu’s extensive practice in Contemporary and Krump.
- autonomous work periods (aka labbs)
- sessions to exchange and share work-in-process
- guided reflections and discussions
- eclectic playlists
- a shared resource guide for inspiration, references & further exploration
- homework, tailored to the needs of the participants
Come to the WIPSHOP to deepen your listening, questioning, and focus; harvest your brilliant impulses; develop trust and confidence in yourself and others; and shorten the distance between practice and performance!
PART I – 4 SATURDAYS – 1-3:30 PM
Sept. 30 + Oct. 14 -21-28 (No class Oct. 7)
PART II – 4 SATURDAYS – 1-3:30 PM
~ limited space! no drop-ins ~
- 180$ (Part I -or- Part II)
- 160$ ea. (Part I + II)
*Up to 20% reduction is possible for people from equity-seeking/marginalised communities, please indicate when you register.
Registration: lucy.marion.may at gmail . com
E-transfer password: wipwip