Dance Townhall – 2022 Federal Support Updates
Join the Global Public Affairs’ Cultural team for a breakdown of the recently new and upcoming federal programs.Featuring Tara Mazurk, Director, Cultural Industries and Abby Tait, Associate Consultant from Global Public Affairs.We will share updates about CDA’s recent advocacy initiatives, as well as government updates about the new Heritage Minister, what to expect with Parliament returning, and benefit supports like:
- Tourism and Hospitality Fund
- Hardest Hit Recovery Program
- Canada Worker Lockdown Benefit
Open Q&A time to support your questionsAll dance organizations and individuals, members and non-members are welcome. Attendance is free, pre-registration is required.
Tuesday February 8, 2022 | on Zoom11:00-12:00pm Pacific2:00-3:00pm Eastern3:00-4:00pm Atlantic
- ASL Interpretation
- This is an English language event. Questions can be asked in French to the moderator.
- Auto-captions available.
- This is a caregiver friendly meeting; we realize the complexities of our living situations and welcome you to show up as you need.
- Recording of the presentation portion of this event will be available to registered participants, after processing, for one week. (Q&A will not be recorded.)
Email Oriana at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or access requests – we will do our very best to accommodate.