Call for Participants – Personalized Support Program
Looking for concrete tools to present your work, target your markets and develop effective strategies to make your work shine?
Apply by October 5, 2023, to benefit from personalized support with presenting specialist Suzanne Beaucaire.
- Have professional status as a choreographer or dance artist.
- Have presented your choreography to an audience in a professional setting.
- Have a project ready for presentation.
- Have submitted at least one grant application (regardless of the application being successful).
- Be ready to invest yourself in tasks that will be assigned through the process.
- The number of participants is limited. We shall select approximately eight (8) participants. The number of hours allotted to each person is determined according to the time available and the applications received.
- RQD members are given priority.
- Meeting dates will be agreed upon by the instructor and the participants, and must be held virtually between October 9, 2023, and March 31, 2023. Should you apply, please ensure that you are available and motivated. Your availability and investment are crucial to your participation!
No presenting experience?
If you are taking your first steps in market development, we recommend that you register for the professional development session Les réseaux de diffusion au Québec et mon positionnement.
How to apply
Read the Personalized Support Program description: Develop Presenting Strategies.
Prepare your application, which must include:
- A description of your needs (maximum 250 words).
- Your past presenting calendar and, if applicable, your upcoming one as well.
- A written presentation of your artistic practice.
- An up-to-date resume.
- A description of the project you wish to present, with, if possible, a video link to the work.
- An example of a grant application you have submitted whether or not you received the grant.
The RQD shall ensure payment to the instructor through financial support from Services Québec, but participants must pay a financial contribution of $15 an hour.
This program is offered by the Regroupement québécois de la danse and is made possible thanks to the financial support of the Quebec government, through the Intervention-Compétences program administered by Compétence Culture.